Ropanis of land.
A few things about Civil Homes…
Some More Features*:
*Features can be subject to house type and location.
What experts are saying
- The strength of deformation characteristics are excellent and proposed buildings can easily withstand the socks of waves even in the event of moderated to large earthquakes. The type of building units envisaged to construct can be founded at adequate depth.Dr. R. K. PoudelDean and Prof. of Geotechnical Engineering ,IOE, TU
- All the building of the Kathmandu Valley, without exception, is to be designed and constructed considering earthquake standard for V zone. Most of the buildings already constructed by general people vastly lack such consideration. Civil Homes are structurally sound buildings. Building shape, structural system, elements and details are designed to meet with the requirements of latest earthquake standard.Manohar RajbhandariSenior Structural Engineer, Managing Director, MRB Associates
- Civil Homes, Phase III at Sunakothi provides the best environmental perspective due to excellent plot planning, adequate open space and natural sloping landscape with beautiful view. In addition, wide roads with storm drainage, parking facilities and enough greenery space make the site an attractive proposition. Additionally, facilities like school provision, departmental store and utility services enhance convenience. Well treated community water supply provision in the area is also added incentive for water scarce city like Kathmandu.Mukunda NeupaneAssociate Professor, Head of Department, Civil Engineering Department, Institute of Engineering, Pulchowk Campus
- All the varieties of housing units, targeted to different levels of population are designed to fulfill the physical, psychological, functional, technical and legal needs of its occupants. The complex consisting of clusters of housing and row houses speak on individual spatial language yet all are very closely linked to form a cohesive urban function. The outlooks of the different units are aesthetically very elegant, which is achieved by the juxtaposition of flat and sloped roof. They are very pleasing with its modern look, balancing the natural settings of the surrounding.Suman Vaidya (Architect)Campus Chief, Pulchowk Campus
- After the success of Civil Homes Phase I and Phase II, its great pride to all Nepalese that the group of experienced and professional Nepalese engineers are promoting Civil Homes Phase III. An individual home with realistic price range and situated at ideal location will fulfill the present market demand. I wish good success of the Civil Homes.Narayan Lal ShresthaAssociate Professor, Former Dean, Institute of Engineering